Contact Amy

amychristensenmusic@gmail.com

Musical Album "Chosen"

Musical Album "Chosen"

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Chicago Pagan Fellowship Disbanding

I received an email recently from the Chicago Pagan Fellowship alerting the members that they are disbanding. I find this discomfiting as I just recently joined. It was at the First Harvest Picnic of the Pagan Fellowship where I met Terra Mysterium, and then was cast in Finding Eleusis.

Christianity has never spoken to me. The teachings in my opinion are confusing and there are too many rules. Do this and thou shalt go to hell! Don't do this and thou shalt go to hell! However, What I do admire about them is their fellowship. Pagans have freer rules...if we have any rules at all, but we are so loose, we cannot seem to organize for any consistent period of time. It is good to come together to worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment